Priced at £1,475.00 (ex VAT) - £1,770.00 (inc VAT)
The Bambino single group electronic, is a great quality entery level, espresso coffee machine. That is exceptional value for money and ideal for small venues, where there is a small demand, but you still want to offer your customers a great tasting coffee.
It produces a fantastic shot of coffee and as the advantage of being able to be plugged into a standard 13A socket.
At 47 degrees, we offer end user training and can talk you through your options to help you get set-up with all the equipment you require to start serving great tasting coffee.
Information on the Bambino Single Group Espresso Machine
All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes are made in 304 stainless steel, with Zintec powder coated chassis in attractive metallic anthracite, or as an optional extra, choose stainless steel side panels for a luxury finish.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- 1 group machines have standard 110mm clearance.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Cup shield and espresso tray come as standard on luxury models and are available as an optional extra on all other models.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
FRACINO BAMBINO 1E COFFEE MACHINE SPECFICATIONS
Cups per hour
H = 535 x W = 380 x D= 500